NEW FAVOURITE VEGAN SNACK ALERT WITH 10G OF PROTEIN?

A few weeks ago, I received a lovely parcel in the post consisting of Eat Vive’s brand new flavours of their vegan friendly snack bars, with, and you heard me, 10g of protein in them! EACH!! Being a third year English student who spends the majority of their life studying in the library, I am always looking for new snacks to bring along with me to keep me going. I knew I had to give these a whirl immediately. 

Instagram: emeatsvegan

All the bars have a dark chocolate coating on them with a variety of different fillings to suit you. The three new flavours are…

Peanut Butter
Instagram: emeatsvegan

This is the first bar I tried, seeing as peanut butter is one of my favourite snack ingredients. And I can confidently say that this bar did NOT disappoint. I did try this one as soon as I opened my parcel, (I am impatient), even though I was not necessarily hungry at the time, so I wasn’t sure if these were the answer to my library stomach grumbles quite yet. But still, a GREAT snack to pop in your bag if you are on the go. 


Hazelnut
Instagram: emeatsvegan

The next bar I tried was the hazelnut flavour. I am not a huge fan of nuts (no pun intended), so I did not have very high hopes for this one. I did pack this with me and ate it when I started to get hungry in the library, and WOW, I was impressed. I didn’t used to be a huge fan of nuts, but I can confidently say I am now! I would of course never replace this for a meal at lunch time, but this certainly kept me going for a few hours. 



Salted Caramel 
Instagram: emeatsvegan

This was the final bar I tried, and probably my least favourite flavour, but only because I have the other two flavours to compare it to. I would happily eat the Salted Caramel bar ten times over. 




Eat Vive sent me eleven bars in total, and I am ashamed to admit within five days I had demolished them. Finally, I have found a new library snack favourite! 

People always ask me where I get my protein from, and I can now confidently tell them from my Eat Vive snack bars!

Have you tried these yet?

Until next time,

Emma xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EATING VEGAN AT... BOOMTOWN FAIR

REVIEW: MEATLESS FARM CO. MEAT FREE MINCE

Eating Vegan In... Amsterdam