14 vegan instagrammers you need to follow

Originally, I wanted to keep this list at 10 people. However, after scrolling down my Instagram feed, searching for my favourite Instagrammers, I realised I could not keep the list at just 10, so I settled for 14 instead, (I know it’s very annoying that I didn’t round it up to 15, don’t ask me why). I tried to pick Instagrams that you may not have heard of, but ones that you should definitely show some love.



1. veggietab
First on the list, is @veggietab. I put this account first because when thinking of my favourite Instagrammers, her account instantly springs to mind. She posts lots of her meals on the iconic steps of Hyde Park in Leeds, but most importantly, her food looks insane. She is always providing me with some inspo and has some great Instagram stories on her “Hightlights”, which you should definitely check out.

Instagram: @veggietab
Instagram: @veggietab



2. sophie.bullimore
This is an account that you have probably already heard of, but nonetheless she is one of my favourites. What I love about @sophie.bullimore is that she frequently posts a step by step guide on how she makes her meals over on her story, so it is easy to follow along with her and make her food. Not only does she take great pictures, but her food is also really accessible and easy to make. I recently made an Oreo torte after seeing her post it on her story, (although her torte was definitely better than mine).

Instagram: @sophie.bullimore
Instagram: @sophie.bullimore



3.  luceyjessicahopkins
Another great Instagram posting realistic vegan food. All of her meals look delicious, and judging by these pictures, she makes a killer vegan roast, (my favourite).

Instagram: @luceyjessicahopkins
Instagram: @luceyjessicahopkins



4. jadiecakes666
This is an account I have been following ever since I started my Instagram, (along with her partner’s account @gyspyjoker13). I love that her food posts are realistic, yet always give me food envy. I am also obsessed with her baby photos and I believe she has recently started Slimming World, so go show her some love and support her journey!!

Instagram: @jadiecakes666
Instagram: @jadiecakes666



5. classichazel_
An all-round great Instagram, posting vegan food all the way from Santorini. Her food always looks so comforting and definitely inspires me to listen to my body and feed it some good, healthy, vegan food. She also posts some inspirational quotes on her story now and again, which is a great thing to wake up to.

Instagram: @classichazel_
Instagram: @classichazel_



6. changinghayley
Another one of my favourite Instagram accounts. I swear this girl can make ANYTHING! She inspires me to bake and cook my food from scratch every once and a while. I always scroll down her feed if I am every stuck for ideas on what to make.
Instagram: @changinghayley
Instagram: @changinghayley



7. megeatshappy
You only have to look at this Instagram to realise why this is one of my favourites. Her food always looks incredible and plus her dog is really cute.

Instagram: @megeatshappy
Instagram: @megeatshappy



8. _vegangeorge_
@_vegangeorge_ started his Instagram early this year and is THRIVING. He is an amazing photographer and he makes some really great food, that you will definitely be inspired by. He deserves a lot more followers than he currently has, so go show his page some love!

Instagram: @_vegangeorge_
Instagram: @_vegangeorge_



9. guaconwithv
Not only does this account post great food inspo, but she also posts some great advice on how to reduce your waste and live a low impact life. She has recently taken part in #lowimpact30 and documented it in her posts and on her stories. She has really inspired me to start to think about ways I can reduce my waste and help the environment.

Instagram: @guaconwithv
Instagram: @guaconwithv





10.  magerlyvegan
Another great Instagram posting wholesome vegan food. @magerlyvegan is a student in Brighton, so her food Is definitely budget friendly. I am always looking at her Instagram if I am ever stuck for food ideas, particularly at lunch time, as she makes some great looking salads.

Instagram: @magerlyvegan
Instagram: @magerlyvegan 



11.  plant_fit_family
Another Instagram account that I have been following for a while now, @plant_fit_family. Her photos are great quality and most importantly, her food looks insane. I particularly love the sandwiches she posts, as I never really make sandwiches, but she definitely makes me wish I did.

Instagram: @plant_fit_family
Instagram: @plant_fit_family





12. natheatsvegan
I may be biased on this one because I do know Nathan personally, but despite this his food is bomb and that boy can definitely cook! He is a student in Bristol, and definitely shows off the amazing vegan food that Bristol has to offer.
Instagram: @natheatsvegan
Instagram: @natheatsvegan



13. scrimpandscran
This is a great Instagram if you are vegan on a budget. @scrimpandscran does exactly what it says on the tin; she posts her budget (usually) plant based food and it is amazing what she manages to create on a low budget. She is also gluten free, which I know many vegans/people wanting to go vegan struggle with, so head over to her account for some inspo.

Instagram: @scrimpandscran
Instagram: @scrimpandscran



14. morgancrawf
You would have definitely heard of this Instagram before, but if you haven’t, you need to look it up. @morgancrawf posts a mix of OOTDs, food posts, and my favourite, photos of her dog. She is also a blogger, and produces some really great content over on her blog, https://morgancrawf.wordpress.com. My favourite series she does is “This Weeks Vegan Winners and Losers”, where she comments on the latest vegan hits and misses of the week. You can tell that this girl works really hard on her blog posts and Instagram and it definitely shows. She is doing great.

Instagram: @morgancrawf
Instagram: @morgancrawf 



Those are just a few of my favourite vegan instagrams. Looking back at this list, I realise that only 2 out of 14 of these accounts are boys, reminding me I definitely need to follow some more male vegans.


Emma xxx

Comments

  1. It would not be wrong to justify the fact that such a blog enhanced with very potential information about health.
    Apparently, I would like to give an overview of my company. We are KOBEYa, the café and retail store, which has a unique concept that brings joy to gluten free healthy eating.
    Our aim is to serve healthy food that caters to a variety of tastes. As our name suggests, our menu features Kobe Beef, known famously around the world for being the highest quality and healthy red meat.

    Vegan Food

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING VEGAN AT... BOOMTOWN FAIR

REVIEW: MEATLESS FARM CO. MEAT FREE MINCE

Eating Vegan In... Amsterdam