HAPPY PANCAKE DAY! VEGAN PANCAKE RECIPE

Happy pancake day! Pancakes are one of my favourite foods and pancake day is the perfect excuse to eat a lot of them. Since going vegan, I seem to make a lot more pancakes than I did when consuming dairy. Contrary to popular belief, vegan pancakes are actually very easy to make. This is how I will be making my vegan pancakes on pancake day.

Vegan pancakes with banana slices, Clark's syrup and a pinch of sugar
Instagram: emeatsvegan
You will need
1 cup of plant based milk (I use soya)
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 cup of flour
2 tablespoons of baking powder
1 tablespoon of sugar

Method
First, you want to sift your flour in to a bowl to avoid clumps. Then you want to add your baking powder and your sugar.

Next, it’s time to add your wet ingredients. Stir in your milk and vegetable oil.

Whisk together your wet and dry ingredients until your mixture in smooth.

Heat up a drop of vegetable oil in a small round pan and pour a dollop of your mixture in. Wait until your mixture starts to bubble and flip your pancake.

Wait until your pancake is golden brown and serve. I always eat my pancakes with Clark’s vegan syrup, bananas and sugar.

Enjoy! (Yes it really is that easy).

Emma xx

Comments

  1. It would not be wrong to justify the fact that such a blog enhanced with very potential information about health.
    Apparently, I would like to give an overview of my company. We are KOBEYa, the café and retail store, which has a unique concept that brings joy to gluten free healthy eating.
    Our aim is to serve healthy food that caters to a variety of tastes. As our name suggests, our menu features Kobe Beef, known famously around the world for being the highest quality and healthy red meat.

    Vegan Food

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING VEGAN AT... BOOMTOWN FAIR

REVIEW: MEATLESS FARM CO. MEAT FREE MINCE

Eating Vegan In... Amsterdam